My electrical career started in 2008 as an Apprentice in the NNMIEC. I worked my way from 1st-year apprentice to A licensed Journeyman on the field I have worked in all industries from Residential, Commercial and Industrial in multiple different states California, Texas, New Mexico, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota. There has been a wealth of knowledge throughout my career that I use every day and with the team here at Silverado Enterprises, you rest soundly knowing that the best team is on the case.
Since 2015 I have been an Estimator / Project Manager and Service Director. I truly have found my niche in the Service Department. I love the one on one I have with our customers and producing grade A products is what we as the Service Department Strive for and produce on a daily basis. The team we have put together communicates on the highest level to ensure that we are all on the same page in which we present the company and our mission/ Product.
When I’m not striving to provide the best customer service for our customers. I enjoy being with my family, I have a wife and two boys that keep me really busy. When I’m not with them I’m at the gym or the golf course.
About Our Service Department
Our Mission here at Silverado Enterprises is simple, we want to build lifelong partners with success driven companies that take pride in their building as much as we do in our work. How we plan to achieve this goal is.
- We will leave the project in better state then when we started.
- Minimize the wait time on all projects, Big or Small.
- Offer options so the partner has a say in what gets installed.
- Reduce the number of calls by providing maintenance programs to improve the systems reliability that would uniquely tailor for each individual partner we work with.
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Maintenance Programs
- New and Existing Addition
- Electrical Demo and Make Safe
- Temp Power
- Preventive Maintenance
- LED Retrofits
- Spot Checks
- Custom Lighting Controls
- Inferred Scans on equipment
- Panel Balancing
These are the big ones however; we can just about handle all your electrical needs. If you have a question about a specific type of work, please ask.